Saturday, June 23, 2012

I can't resist the looks of you

Ohh yes..college life has begun and I am now doing my foundation in science, though I still waiting for the appeal from the government offered scholarship to the oversea. I was actually came early for my registration and because of that I got  first floor for the staying in the hostel. The guys stay in Angsana while the girls in Raffelsia. Ohh I forgot to tell that my university;s name is Universiti Teknologi Mara at Puncak Alam.


The concept of the hostel is like an apartment. Thus, mine have 5 rooms. So, 10 people will have to share 3 bathrooms. I find with it. When I came in to the house, of course I met new faces . I just shake hands with each of them and introduce myself although it's kinda awkward since they came from other state mostly.


Suddenly, there's this person and I was like :O..,Lets just assume that person is Q. Previously, I already saw Q and I don't know why  I was hoping that Q will become my housemate and there Q is..my wish just came true. Only god knows what I felt that day. At first, Q was a bit unfriendly towards the other housemates. Who knows maybe Q have no choice but to come here to pursue study. 


A few days later, I remembered until now that Q asked me whether Q can borrow my iron  since tomorrow all the students need to wear formal. I gave to Q. Q  gave the iron back to me and said 'thank you'. During that, my heart beat faster. Q left from my room and my heart beat back to normal. Ohh gawd, don't tell me that........Ohh ya I forgot to tell until today Q just borrowed my iron, Quran and nail clipper. Shit for the girlish appearance on  the nail clipper.


I never saw Q smile or even laugh until this fine day, my housemates and I became knowing each other ..I can't really remember actually but one of my housemates was making some silly joke and Q  smiled and laughed.I got to admit it was funny but the only thing I can't admit was when I saw Q smiled  with joy, Q just made my heart melt like seriously. Come on ....I can't be like this. Q's smile until now I can't forgeQt it. Damn it..damn it.


Why Q always in my mind? I know Q will assume me just as a friend and not more than that of course. But...but..but ,,,why I can't resist the looks of Q,..Everytime I kept thinking about Q. The worst part is when I kept seeing  the shoe racks just to know whether Q has came back from class or not. What on earth is happening? 


I really need to erase this feeling,, but almost everyday I will have to encounter Q. Q's eyes made me always looking elsewhere while talking to Q. Gawwdd..,,seriously everytime Q's passes me, Q' always took my breath away.Even I just wish Q will hug me. Come on la Joe(me) ,,,wake up.


Now, I was trying my best to avoid Q but it doesn't work at all. It's still the same. If only Q felt the same way ,,it will be easier  hmmm...I like=love the way Q's smile,walk, act and dress..but too bad I will never get Q and you know why..What should I do? Should I not talk to Q ,so that I will forget Q? 




I making the font purple because I think Q likes purple in colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment