Thursday, February 17, 2011

'Tag You It'

As time goes by, I learnt something that I think it is really important because this will prevent from making your life miserable with sorrow.I used to like playing tag with my friends. In fact, almost all children around this world had played tag before. This is the simplest game ever because everyone can play and it is costless.The best part is your relationship between your friends will become stronger as you ran to your friend to 'tag'.This will increase your stamina level too.
Just now usually happened in children.I think I just discovered this game will bet functioning differently if it is happening among teenagers. Haha! Get it right. Well I saw almost everytime this boy and this girl like to tag each other in the classroom during time interval. You bet they are my friends. Some people said usually when everytime they did like that, it is because they already like each other. I mean love emotion has rise between them that finally the love emotion from each of them will become romance that bloom among them.Is this true?If usually a boy and a girl(teenagers) almost everytime tag each other, they are actually in love?

Do not know why but I became jealous when they always did like that. I wonder why?They are actually my friends. My heart will become fragile as in that time, I felt my heart broke. I am not sure how to overcome this problem. I just want to make sure that nothing will stop me from concentrating on my big exam this coming November.

No comments:

Post a Comment