Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Strange Feeling

It has been awhile.Hey! readers out there,have you people wondered how a person fall in love? And I felt curious for those lovers out there on how they confessed each other about their true feeling to each other.I know some of you will tell me that I may be a little crazy but who cares.

About this person really made me felt different.I cant stop thinking about that person. I will be missing that person if that person is not around. I really could not forget the way that person smile and laugh because of my jokes. That person actually have made my life more useful if in terms of religion. Almost every night, my mind always in the fantasy with the present of the person. I really wondered why I cant look to that person's face while I can look freely to my other friends' face. That person always amazed me. When my phone rang and when I look to it and it was that person's name, my heartbeat rate increases .Why only to that person?I just want to know what is happening to me and one more thing I can't stand watching that person with other people. Lastly, when that person is around with me for several reason, I always felt safer and definitely very happy of course.Is this what so you called *OV*?

No comments:

Post a Comment