Saturday, October 9, 2010

Best Friend+Neighbour=Enemy (Part 1)

It a was a very hot weather.I can feel the sun rays penetrating in my skin and this made me uncomfortable since as you know that I hate standing under the biggest fire ball which appears only during day time.According to my watch that I was wearing on my left wrist,the short needle was pointed between two and three and the long needle was pointed at three."Ohh no,I kinda late because of the traffic jam and made almost all the vehicles like turtles going back to the sea from the beach".I rushed through the destination that I and couple of my friends promised to meet.The jacket that I wore actually made my body felt warm when I went inside the building because almost every angle in the room have air conditioner.
It seems that I am not the last person among with my friends who arrived at this building."Ohh yaa,I forget to tell you that this building is actually a place to study since you already know that my exam are coming".At first,I was a little bit frustrated because the teacher that will teach us cannot make it through here.I do not know why but suddenly the bright side come when unexpected guests came to join me and my friends to study.Actually the unexpected guests are not acquaintance nor strangers.Well at least the feeling of frustrated is gone for now.
As the clock that hang on the wall ticking where in the room that we sat and study,the time already showed it was half pass three.I am still manage to concentrate on doing the main objective of the day while some just doing other things.I think I understood because not all people can maintain their concentration on studying at certain period.During this time,this place was actually not as desolate as before.So, all kind of discussion can be heard softly not loud.
While I asking one of my friend about the subject that we discussed,maybe because I have a strong sense of hearing,suddenly,my emotions became mixed when I heard someone told about let just call my embarrassed and guilty moment to one of this study group members.I was shocked and of course mad for what that person just did(I just pretended that I do not know anything).After that,my concentration just lost and I just cannot study anymore.I had tried my best to hide all those things but I think some of them noticed on my changes.I just do not want that thing to be spread to everyone.Well if that thing already spread,I know who is to be blame and for the readers ,someday you will know why my title is 'Best Friend+Neighbour=Enemy'....see you in next part..

No comments:

Post a Comment