Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sweetness Outside,Salty Inside

My life....I wonder how some people can live up to 100 years old with no debt,disease,problems and with a long journey in life that they had already overpass it with equanimity,patience,challenge and obstacles out there.I bet they do not waste their time in their life because they spent their time although it took about a second but they used it wisely by doing something that benefit their lifestyle.Well,this people usually smile and rarely melancholy because maybe they felt sad only when their loves one rest in piece.Of course everyone will be downhearted when his or her family members,closes friend and cousins die accept for some people who do not have sentiment towards others.Even Carl Gustav Jung,a Swiss psychiatrist said that "a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness,and the word happy lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."This people is pure sweet because inside of them,I do not seen the salty part of their life.
As for me,now suddenly I felt grateful so much to god because until now my problems are not so complicated and my asthma is not worse than pass few years ago.Furthermore,my family could not be more better since I think we are a mirthful family.So,salty can be as sweet as candy if you can solve any kind of problems with positive altitude in yourself.Remember this,PEOPLE.
I shocked.My heartbeat stop for a second.The fear in me rise.Sorrow just took control of me.My face became pale and I thought twice about my future because I am not sure whether I manage to grab with my own sweat, my ultimate goal that I wanted to achieve so much.Do you want to know why?I have symptoms having kidney stones.I noticed about this today.I am so scared,I mean really scared to death because there is a lot things that I still did not manage to do and feel it .Moreover,I also want to trace my foot on a university and of course I just do not want to loose my classmates which the persons that really made my life full of colors.The only thing I could do is to drink 3 litre of of water everyday.I was like "wow that is too much".That is the only way to cure this before it get worse.I really hope I can go through this and I really do not want certain place become flood because of me.I may be sweetness outside but actually my inside is salty and no one noticed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment