Sunday, October 3, 2010

Exams

When it comes to school examination,mostly everybody will react "huh exam again,why do we need to have exam in our life,arrgghhh shitt exam" accept for some people who thinks that exam is fun(bweekk) not me,well that usually nerds and geeks.I know,I know the joy will be at the end of the road which is if you study smart not study hard and you passed with flying colours but why we have to hard-to-get and enjoy later??I wish there is another way to do this kind of stuff.Well lucky for those genius out there because they do not have to really STUDY,get it.Their brain are quite different from us..Before I want to end this topic,I just want to say that everybody must go through exams whether he or she like it or not.Exams will determine who will be the leadership of all types of careers for the next generation.My final exam will be on 15/10/2010 and I guess I better study now.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment